Kicking off at the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and travelling through to South Africa’s world-famous Kruger National Park, taking in the best of Botswana along the way.
- See the UNESCO listed Victoria Falls and the famous Kruger National Park
- Experience a fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Enjoy 28 meals and 11 nights camping with tents and sleeping mats provided
Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls Airport on Day 1
A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
28 meals: 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
All road taxes and tolls
11 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
A Chobe River boat trip
All camping fees and appropriate equipment
Park entry – Victoria Falls National Park. Park entry and game drives – Kruger National Park
2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
Departure dates in 2019:
- Jun: 15
- Jul: 13, 27
- Aug: 10, 24
- Sep: 07
- Oct: 05
- Nov: 02
- Dec: 28
- Day 1 Victoria Falls
- Day 2 Victoria Falls
- Day 3 Chobe River / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 4 Nata Region/ Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 5-6 Okavango Delta / Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Day 7 Maun / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 8-9 Blyde River Canyon / Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Day 10-11 Kruger National Park / Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Day 12 Johannesburg / Meals: Breakfast
For full itinerary information CLICK HERE
- Victoria Falls: Shearwater Explorers Village
WHY BOOK WITH FAMILY TRAVEL?
At Family Travel, we have a passion for helping families all over Australia create meaningful and memorable experiences. Whether you’re a band of avid campers, adventure-seekers, or if you prefer a little luxury, we’re driven to make your holiday dreams come true. With over 20 years of travel experience, you can be sure we can create the right holiday for your family. Can’t find what you’re looking for on our site? Call us on 1300 404 100 and one of our accredited family travel specialists can create an incredible family holiday package for you.
||The Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back
- Valid for travel: Multiple dates in 2019
- Advertised Per Adult & Per Child prices are based on a package for 2 adult & 2 children package departing on 15 Jun 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only.
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior.
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Family Travel Team members receive 10% off any travel insurance policy.
- Once your Family Travel holiday has been purchased you will receive a voucher with full redemption details for you to book your travel.
- If for any reason you are unable to book your preferred dates please refer to the Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names (as they appear on their passport), age of travellers and details of any special requirements you wish to highlight to the resort (e.g. vegetarian etc).
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed.
- Excludes: international flights, visas, tipping (an entirely personal gesture), sleeping bag (please bring your own), optional activities
- Botswana / South Africa: You do not require a visa to enter this country. Just ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from your planned date of departure from Africa
- Zimbabwe: You do require a visa to enter Zimbabwe. These visas will be available at the border.
- To get more info, contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country you intend to visit well in advance of travel. Not all countries have representation in Australia. For a list of all countries visa requirements Click Here
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.FAMILYTRAVEL.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 100